Grist for the Mill#
Welcome to our monthly newsletter of updates and tips for Grist users. The phrase “Grist for the mill” means “useful experience, material, or knowledge”, perfectly reflecting its purpose.
- May 2020 Newsletter: Copy as Template, Better URLs, NY Tech Meetup.
- June 2020 Newsletter: Work on Complex Changes, Automatic Backups.
- July 2020 Newsletter: Number Format Options, Prepare Emails with Formulas.
- August 2020 Newsletter: Invoices, Custom Widgets, Document Lists.
- September 2020 Newsletter: Public Access, Payroll Tracking.
- October 2020 Newsletter: Printing Support, Mailing Labels, Open Source Beta.
- November 2020 Newsletter: Open Source, Improved Attachments, Compare Versions.
- December 2020 Newsletter: Maps, Access Control, Compare Previous.
- January 2021 Newsletter: Task Management, Find a Consultant, Be a Consultant.
- February 2021 Newsletter: Improved Mobile Support, Totals.
- March 2021 Newsletter: Access Rules.
- April 2021 Newsletter: A 4-Step Guide to Link Keys.
- May 2021 Newsletter: Choice Lists, 3-step Tutorial on Reference Columns.
- June 2021 Newsletter: Introducing Freeze Columns and a timesheet-tracking template.
- July 2021 Newsletter: Colors, Time and Authorship Stamps, and Google Sheets Integration.
- August 2021 Newsletter: Reference Lists, Embedding, Templates, Pabbly, and more.
- September 2021 Newsletter: Improved imports, global currencies, and more ways to integrate!
- October 2021 Newsletter: Editing choices, inline links, enhanced import previews, and more!
- November 2021 Newsletter: Import column mapping, filter on hidden columns, more sorting options, and more!
- December 2021 Newsletter: Zapier instant triggers, 4 new templates, and more!
- January 2022 Newsletter: Managing template document tours, and 4 new templates, including an inventory manager!
- February 2022 Newsletter: Custom widgets menu, 2FA, access rules improvements, and cell context menu!
- March 2022 Newsletter: Conditional formatting, new API method, the new Sprouts Program, and more!
- April 2022 Newsletter: Rich text editor, more cell styles, and more!
- May 2022 Newsletter: Raw data tables, new summary table linking, and more!
- June 2022 Newsletter: Filtering by range, new
PEEK()function, and more!